ADMISSION & RULES
No high heeled shoes should be worn for safety reasons. In the event of rain, booties will be provided to cover your shoes. We ask that you reuse your booties at each house and leave them at the last house when you have finished the tour.
Children will be charged full price. Please ensure that all children are escorted and supervised at all times. No children in strollers or being carried children by an adult will be admitted.
No photographs are to be taken inside the Tour homes. Anyone taking photos on the property or in the Tour homes will risk surrender of their ticket.
- No smoking, vaping, food, or drinks allowed on the Tour properties.
- Please respect the people who made their homes available. Do not open cabinets, closets, drawers, or refrigerators.
- Do not enter closets or rooms that have been closed or blocked.
- Do not block driveways or walk on lawns or landscaping.
- Animals and service animals cannot be permitted on the Tour.
- Bathrooms are not available in the homes on the Tour, Restrooms and refreshments will be available at Homestead Events (formerly 1st Presbyterian Church).
Because these are private homes, special accommodations are not possible.
Parking rules will be apparent at the houses, so please be respectful of signs and parking attendants as you proceed on the tour.
The tour will take place rain or shine. All sales are final.
This is a self-guided tour. Feel free to go to any house in any order you choose! Enjoy the tour!